Looking for a private label manufacturer?
Would you like to market your own attachment brand? Without the hassles of manufacturing it? Then we can help you.
Meet market demands with a reliable supply, fast delivery, and high quality
Professionals within the construction industry – both machine operators and dealers – know what machines and work tools they want. They know when and where they want them delivered. And they are meticulous about their demands for product functionality and quality. But you already knew that, didn’t you?
You know that the industry is heavily dependent on the level of uptime and machine efficiency and durability. That is why you also know that you need a flexible and reliable manufacturer that delivers the same high quality every time you place an order. This is where we enter the quarry.
We have vast experience in private labelling. Our specialists help you build customized attachment programs exclusively to your business for re-selling.
In collaboration with you, we make sure that you market a competitive private label product range that meets the needs and demands of the heavy machinery industry. And our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities as well as our procurement and logistics setup give you optimal flexibility and security throughout the entire supply chain.
How Sjørring-manufactured attachments benefit your business
- Increase product quality thanks to a meticulous eye for detail. Everything is improved, adapted and controlled to meet your particular needs and specifications
- Strengthen your competitiveness with an attachment programme that meets, and perhaps even exceeds, market demands
- Achieve long-term customer satisfaction due to increased operations economics, durability, and manoeuvrability as well as fast delivery to minimize downtime
- Opportunity to get an attachment range that is certified with the recognized Hardox® In My Body certificate
- Improve your competitive market offering due to our continuous work with cost reductions through increased productivity, automation, and digitalization
Which buckets and attachments would you like to market?
Get your own attachment brand range with all the variations your customers ask for – without the hassles of manufacturing it. You can also add other attachments to your brand, like quick couplers, forks, and blades.
5 reasons others work with us
- Highly flexible production down to one-piece flow offers you ultimate freedom
- An exclusive attachment program with a wide range of product variations to meet local demands
- AAA credit rating to offer you optimum security
- Reliable and fast delivery time enables you to meet the demands of eager customers
- Premium product quality – we use reinforced steel such as Hardox – to ensure durable and long-lasting performance matching your brand
Some customers prefer us to be a part of the development of their attachment program to ensure design for manufacturing and supply chain efficiency. Others need a manufacturer to bring their drawings to life. Whatever your needs, we’re ready to help your business stay out in front.
Our process to meet your goals
Every customer is different. However, the process from idea to ready-to-market attachment program is more or less the same. To give you a better understanding of what to expect, we have created a simple 3-step process.
Step 1 – Identification of needs
How can we help you? Understanding your business needs is the foundation of a successful partnership. During these first meetings, our skilled people will ask you several questions. For example, we need to know whether you are looking for a standard, predefined attachment program or a customized solution.
In general, these meetings are about getting to know each other. We can meet each other online, at your office or here at Sjørring. If you choose the latter, you can look forward to a guided tour of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
Step 2 – Cooperation framework
In step 1, you loaded us with information. Now, it’s time to crunch it. In collaboration with you, we construct your best possible attachment program focusing on important aspects, such as product specs, prizing, stocking, delivery terms and method of manufacturing. We compile all this information in an easy-to-understand document.
Step 3 – Accept and accelerate
We start manufacturing original attachment products for you. To ensure the optimum product quality, we perform quality control, evaluate manufacturing performance and seek ways to improve and optimize the manufacturing of your attachment products.
In short, we do all the work in step 3. That’s what you pay us for. And speaking of work: your dedicated point of contact is always ready to answer your questions and help when needed.
Machine and bucket must work together as a unit to perform well
That is why our engineers construct your bucket range to comply with common construction machine standards.
show with our
square metres production facilities home to experienced specialists and modern technology.
tons of steel are used annually in our production.
welding robots able to handle products from 200 kg and up.
Would you like to work with us?
We are ready to assist you in any way we can, whether you have a question about our process or want to learn more about what we can offer.